HR and Employment Law
Providing you with access to bespoke support and actionable solutions to HR & Employment law issues.
If you do not have a competent human resources and employment law expert within your business, you may need to outsource some or all of this work.
At Wilby Ltd we have built relationships with several HR & Employment law providers who can handle as much, or as little, as you require, providing you with bespoke support and actionable solutions to employment law issues.
Our partner companies can provide your firm with practical human resources support and employment law advice, helping you to avoid entering into disputes with employees and protecting you if they do occur.
They can assist existing clients and new clients in meeting legal compliance requirements, keeping them abreast of changing legislation and avoiding costly compensation claims through:
- Drafting of contracts of employment
- An employment handbook
- Standard forms and letters
- A comprehensive review of procedures and documents
Employee and manager briefing and support regarding:-
- Discipline and grievance
- Absence management
- Maternity/paternity including flexible working
- Equality and diversity
- Part time and fixed term contract staff
- Staff/TUPE transfer
- Long term sickness including the Equality Act, capability and adjustments
- Employment Practices Liability cover