We’re delighted to announce that our Park Protect scheme is being relaunched with a range of new & improved policy benefits, effective 1st November 2019.
Launched in 2006, Park Protect is an established business insurance solution for residential, touring and holiday parks across the UK.
Having listened closely to client and industry feedback, we have worked in collaboration with underwriters RSA to produce a policy specifically designed for the industry.
David Moffat, Associate Director at Wilby said: “Having been involved in the industry for so long means that we often receive feedback from clients or find situations which other insurance policies may not cater for. We’re delighted that working with RSA, our partners for over a decade, we have been able to act on this feedback to add in a range of additional policy benefits which will continue to set Park Protect apart from other Insurance providers.”
Improved benefits at a glance
We've improved a wide range of benefits on the Park Protect policy, some of the highlights are:
- Express claims handling with an aim to settle property claims of up to £5,000 within 24 hours
- Automatic cover for Park Infrastructure up to £100,000 with options to increase to higher limits if required
- Cover for damage to holiday homes and residential units when moved around the park, now without any financial limitations
- Automatic cover for Fly Tipping up to £50,000
- Automatic cover for Statutory Clean Up costs up to £250,000