Events & Training
- This event has passed.
IOSH Leading Safely
IOSH Leading Safely – Delivered by PIB Risk Management
Who is the course for?
IOSH Leading Safely is aimed at anyone in a senior management or leadership role.
Why it works?
- Short duration of five hours to sync with your busy schedule
- Designed in collaboration with business leaders to deliver content that adds real value
- Flexible format to fit your needs – four contact hours face-to face learning, supported by pre-course online content and an optional e-learning module
- Delegates benchmark their priorities against global models of safety
- Relevant case studies chosen to match your needs and sector
- Support before, during and after the course through the dedicated IOSH for Leaders app
What to expect?
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance management systems
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance
Top 5 business benefits
- Reduce accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- Better business continuity
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Sharpens your skill-set and makes you a more effective leader
- Creates understanding of good practice from around the world
- Enables bench-marking of your performance against others
- Shapes your safety and health vision
- Identifying steps to achieve your safety and health ambitions
A half day course held at our office: Gordon House, Charles Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1NA.
£190 + vat per person.
The course includes all course materials and notes/handouts. Lunch, tea and coffee on arrival and during break times.
Please advise of any dietary requirements.