Social Care Insurance
A helping hand from those who care.
Running a business in the Social Welfare sector can be full of challenges. At Wilby we aim to remove one of these challenges, as we’ve worked with businesses across the social welfare market to ensure they have the right cover in place to enable them to get on with running their business.
Social Welfare businesses we can offer cover for include:
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation
- Children’s homes
- Adult placements / assisted living
- Care and day centres
- Care providers
- Charities, not-for-profit and voluntary organisations
- Community action groups, programmes, centres and services
- Counselling and therapy services
- Domiciliary care
- Education, literacy and training services (not ‘conventional’ schools and colleges)
- Foster care
- Mental health support
- Nurseries, playgroups and out-of school clubs
- Rehabilitation and halfway houses
- Respite care providers
- Sheltered workshops and vocational training
- Shelters and refuges
- Supported living
- Youth centres and organisations
We can guide you through the cover your Social Welfare business needs including Public Liability, Employers Liability and Property Damage.
It is also important to consider more specific covers such as:
- Breach of professional duty
- Medical malpractice
- Management or Trustees Liability
- Protection for Assets
As we deal with insurers who have specialist products for the social welfare industry, we can source products which include many of these covers as standard.
Children's Care Home
We deliver specialist insurance solutions to the care industry and have a wealth of experience in this sector.
Our Broking Service
We're trusted by clients to provide the professional advice they need to get the right insurance & risk management.
We have our own team of risk management consultants who can help you to put procedures in place.
Health & Safety Training
We offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.