Domiciliary Care Insurance
At Wilby we have an excellent track record of delivering specialist insurance solutions to the care industry and our staff have a wealth of experience in this sector. We work with many Domiciliary Care Providers to ensure they have vital insurance cover in place to protect them.
As there are very few insurers who offer the right level of cover you require it’s important that your broker understands the market correctly. We work closely with the leading insurers in this sector to get you the best possible premiums while giving expert advice to ensure the cover is correct.
We are able to identify and offer protection for potential grey areas, which may include:
- Abuse – Included within the Public Liability Cover
- Breach of professional duty – covered under the Professional Indemnity insurance
- Treatment Liability/Medical Malpractice - automatically provided where applicable to your business
- Volunteers - automatically covered under your Employers' Liability section
- Management or Trustees Liability – cover automatically provided
- Protection for Assets
- Legal Expenses
- Business Interruption
- Money and Personal Assault
- Refrigeration Stock
- Property in Transit
- Property Damage
Cover is also available for:
- Employee Dishonesty
- Third Party Fraud
- Items not kept at premises
- Group Personal Accident/Travel
- Management Liability Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
‘’Radfield Home Care Franchising works exclusively with Wilby Insurance Brokers for our network of home care businesses. Having worked with other brokers, we have found that the experience and approach of Wilby is without parallel. The guidance provided and holistic approach to our business is greatly valued and the customer service across all areas of claims, quotes and queries is always highly professional and quick.’’
Alex Green - Radfield Care Franchising Ltd
Our Broking Service
We're trusted by clients to provide the professional advice they need to get the right insurance & risk management.
We have our own team of risk management consultants who can help you to put procedures in place.
A bespoke personal insurance service for the discerning owner of valuable possessions.
Health & Safety Training
We offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.