Charity and Care
From our experience in this industry we are able to offer businesses the right cover at the right price.
As a truly independent broker, we believe that we provide the right combination of cover and value together with the additional benefits of our own risk management service and health and safety advice, as well as an in-house claims department and loss adjuster service. It is vital to ensure that all your insurable liabilities are identified and properly covered. The dangers to your business are the gaps in cover where a claim can be repudiated because it does not quite fit. We are able to identify and offer protection for potential grey areas, which may include:
- Abuse – specifically stated in the policy and automatically provided
- Breach of professional duty – covered under the Professional Indemnity insurance
- Medical malpractice - automatically provided where applicable to your business
- Volunteers - automatically covered under your Employers' Liability section
- Management or Trustees Liability – cover automatically provided
Cover is also available for:
- Employee Dishonesty
- Third Party Fraud
- Property Damage
- Property in Transit
- Items not kept at premises
- Business interruption
- Money and Personal Assault
- Refrigeration Stock
- Group Personal Accident/Travel
- Private Medical Insurance
- Motor Insurance
Our Broking Service
We're trusted by clients to provide the professional advice they need to get the right insurance & risk management.
We have our own team of risk management consultants who can help you to put procedures in place.
A bespoke personal insurance service for the discerning owner of valuable possessions.
Health & Safety Training
We offer a number of training courses from Asbestos Awareness to updates on CDM regulations.